Guest Post Submission
Thank you for your interest in being a contributor to one the leading digital marketing firms in New Jersey.
We are a company that gets over 1 million page views per month on our personal projects (this does not include the page views we deliver our clients). We have worked with some of the best companies in the world and they love our data driven approach.
Submitting on our website will not only give you exposure to thousands of business-oriented individuals, it will also open you up to relationships with clients we have worked with and clients we will work with in the future. If you are looking to open doors and establish the right connections for advancing your career, we would be a great help.
Given our success, we hold all content on our website to a very high standard. We, therefore, cannot accept every guest post that comes our way. With that being said, please use the following guidelines to ensure your guest post has the highest chance of being published.
- Note that we use a data driven approach to our marketing. We do the same with our blog as well. No post should be submitted if it cannot be backed by raw data. Theories are nice, and we routinely test them out, but if your post cannot use numbers to justify your conclusions we don’t want it.
- We accept articles on any category relating to business and marketing. This means that, if you use the right angle, any industry can secure a guest post on our website.
- The article you submit should be at least 1000 words and cover the topic in detail. The longer the article the better. Please do NOT rehash old content (from yourself or anyone else), instead use your brain to think critically and give us fresh new perspectives. If you need to reference old content, use links (please use a minimum of 4 authoritative links so we know your content is based on real ideas).
- Do not shamelessly self-promote. We can see right through it and your post will not be accepted. A link to your twitter profile or website is ok, but we need objective content that truly moves the needle.
- We accept content in any form: text, infographic, video, etc.
How To Submit A Guest Post
- Create a text file or word document of your completed post. Host your images externally (using platforms like Imgur).
- Send us a copy of your word document, image files and links, and a short author bio to guestpost[at]smcmarketing.org
- It may take a few weeks to know if your post has been accepted. If you do not hear from us in 3 weeks your post has not been accepted. All decisions are final.
- Message info[at]smcmarketing.org for any questions you may have.
- Observe any use of copyright or usage restrictions with your content and cite the correct sources.
- By submitting your guest post you give SMC Digital copywright ownership of your content. You are not allowed to republish your content anywhere (your blog, LinkedIn, other websites) but you are allowed to link to it.
- SMC Digital reserves the right to edit your content as we see fit at any time and in any way.
- SMC Digital reserves the right to link to – and mention – SMC Digital properties before, after or within your post and within newsletters, emails, downloads, etc.